Friday, May 4, 2012

Ready, Set...

This morning has been bee busy as preparations were made to get under way in the morning. First a trip to Wal-mart was needed to top off the pantry and pick up a prescription. The groceries went fine, the prescription not so good. Apparently the doctor forgot to call it in. I called their office and I am still waiting for a response. I guess I will pick it up on the way out of town in the morning. I don't really need the prescription right now, it's for an antibiotic that I just like to carry as a precaution while traveling. When I returned to the park I topped off the fresh water tank and then stowed the fresh water hose and the sewer hose. That just leaves the electric to pull in the morning and then I'll be ready to roll. Happy trails to me.


This afternoon I will finish wrapping the two returns I have and get them ready for mailing. Then the first post office I run across will get my business and the return process will be completed on my end.


After all this activity, at some point this afternoon a siesta will probably be in order and then we will be on schedule to spend the rest of the day enjoying the good life.

16 comments:

  1. Siestas and Traveling are two great ways of Enjoying the Good Life.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hope you join us soon, it's a fitting reward for a life of hard work.

      Delete
  3. Oh, guess I'd better get caught up with you. Sounds like you are moving! I've fallen behind again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to follow everyone when you lead such a busy life. LOL

      Delete
  4. Safe Travels my friend. We will cross trails again. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barney, I'm sure you're right our trails will collide again.

      Delete
  5. Travel safe big brother and enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you safe traveling, hope that you are able to dodge all the storms, and you find some place cool. It will not be Nebraska, hot and humid, mowed the grass this morning and then it was too hot to walk Jimmy, he does not take the heat very well.
    Stay safe.
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Safe travels!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive