Monday, April 23, 2012

Projects

This mornings project was to get the right rear turn signal working again. Ford Motor Company or Jayco didn't have a better idea when the designed the wiring harness for the taillights on the Melbourne. The contact wires are held on with thin clips that have a tendency to bounce loose  on the slightest bump. This morning I made an effort at a permanent fix that took the better part of an hour. The problem is there is no guarantee with my work, never has been, and the results won't be known until the next road trip. At least standing in the sun I was able to purge my body of some excess liquid which I will now work on replenishing. 


Now that we have accomplished the manual labor for the day I can sit back and enjoy the good life which I plan to do.

4 comments:

  1. Be careful, Hitting those DrPeppers too hard can cause a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since diabetes discovery, D. Pepper is limited to 1 per day. Down from the previous 5 or 6.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your work today will be just fine.
    Now relax and enjoy the good life. Its great isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive