Monday, June 20, 2011

Todays adventure

This mornings highlight was a trip to Hannibal to visit the dentist. As a result of the dental work todays writing will be limited. You see the doctor numbed the right side of my mouth including the eye tooth and it is very difficult to see what I'm writing.


When I returned to the park I found that the breaker for my electricity was no longer working and the owners are no where to be found. Luckily I am close enough to the next site that my power cord would reach. I suppose we will get this straightened out when the owners return.


The rest of the day will be spent waiting for my face to thaw out while enjoying the good life.

2 comments:

  1. No mention of Mel's ailment. What did the slide problem turn out to be?
    We are preparing for a 7,000 mile road trip across the country and back and the slides are something I always worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel' bedroom slide has stopped working. The switch works, the motor hums but the slide just sits there. Appointment for Friday to get this taken care of.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive