Thursday, June 16, 2011

No alarm

For the first time this week I didn't have a thunder/lightning wake up call. Actually the sky was blue and the sun just coming up when I got up at 5:30 this morning. I used the morning to get some maintenance done on Mel. One of the things that needed attended to was the shower head. The water flow  had become slower and slower, so the CLR was dug out, the shower disassembled and the shower head was soaked for an hour. Then the reassembly and the test. Another successful project completed. 


This morning park staff is taking advantage of the empty park to get the grass lowered closer to the ground. The family has his and hers lawn mowers and they seem to be racing to see who can get the most area covered. This does count as entertainment here in the boodocks.


Looking across Mel's nose toward the office and across a bunch of empty sites.


Now that I've completed my morning chores I will be spending the rest of the day kicking back until this evening. Just a part of the good life. This evening a supper is scheduled with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive