Sunday, June 5, 2011

Heading east

This morning I will be heading east. Yesterday the decision was made to stay another night here in Seneca. This leaves today's journey at 260 miles. I am just waiting for the sun to get a little higher in the sky before leaving so it's not right in my eyes as I drive east.


When I get to Hannibal the big question will be whether or not I have internet service Verizon said yes, but their coverage map says no, so the question remains unanswered for now. If there is coverage I will be able to post tomorrow, if not I will have to wait until I get to the RV park tomorrow night and there I will be able to use their WIFI.


I have of couple more pictures of the town of Marysville Kansas to show you. These are of the downtown area which is an interesting mixture of the old and the new.






Next report when I'm able, until the I'll be enjoying the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive