Sunday, June 5, 2011

America's Home Town

I've reached Hannibal and I'm now parked in front of the dermatologist's office ready for my 8 am appointment. Once that's completed it will be a stop at Wally World and then a refill for the propane tank. Once that is completed I will be moving south about 30 miles to Bowling Green where I have a reservation for the month. I would stay locally, but Hannibal is a tourist area and the campgrounds charge accordingly, to the tune of $39.00 a night with no discount for a monthly stay. Those rates would put a serious dent in the budget for a monthly stay.


An invitation is sent to all my friends in the area to drop by for a visit while I'm in the area. The rest of the day will be spent doing nothing more than enjoying the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive