Monday, May 23, 2011

Staying a few days

With the holiday weekend coming up I have decided the we will stay here another week rather than fight the weekend warriors for a spot in campgrounds down the road. This is a nice little oasis where there is very little to do but to kick back and watch the world go by. None of the 600 citizens seem to be in too big a hurry to do anything, but they all seem friendly. There is a grocery store in town, the TV reception is good and the RV Park's WIFI is excellent. So I have officially placed myself on vacation for a few days.



One of the neighbors, the strong silent type.

Relaxing in the Colorado sunshine is another way to enjoy the good life.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good John. I'm praying for my buyer to hurry up and show 'cause I'm wanting me some of that good life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're out here waiting for you Michael. Hurry on, ya hear.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive