Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Still heading west

I've stopped for the night in Sanderson Texas which is the heart of nowhere and tomorrow I will make the decision to go west on US 90 or north to I-10 on US 285. Today's run was 225 miles with a 2 hour stop at Wal-Mart in Del Rio to fill the pantry.  It was noticed on the trip from Del Rio that the skies to the north appeared cloudy, but looking closer I think the clouds were actually smoke from fires to the west.


One change was made yesterday in the internet service from Verizon. Everyone told me 5Gb would serve my needs. However, they underestimated my usage. The solution was to increase the plan to 10Gb per month usage which should serve the needs of my heavy usage.


The rest of the day is kick back time to enjoy the good life. 

1 comment:

  1. We are headed right down there tomorrow. I will have to tell you my Sanderson story. It's where I learned to play Chicken Sh*t Bingo. Interesting game.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive