Monday, April 11, 2011

Good decision

This morning at 6 am it was dead calm and thoughts were given to hitting the road. A check of the weather showed we were still under a wind alert so it was decided to wait until 8 am to see what happened. It was a good decision. The wind was back in the 30+ miles per hour range at the planned departure time. Yesterday's winds topped out at 61 miles per hour and even with the jacks down Mel was swaying in the breeze. A better traveling day is planned for tomorrow by the weather service

The flag hasn't had much rest in the last few days and the blooms are hanging on for dear life.

Today's activities will be limited to what can be accomplished with one hand as the other hand will be used to hold on while enjoying the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive