Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wally World

Today the trip to Wal-Mart was accomplished and the wallet was considerably lightened. I went to the store in Kingsville which is a little bigger than the one here in town. That gave me a chance to exercise Mel and the round trip is still 20 miles shorter than the one I used to take from Zapata to Laredo. A couple of extra purchase were made, one of which was a video camera for the computer. This will allow me to set up Skype and give it a test using video calling with the air card. This afternoon will be spent setting it up and configuring it for my use. I also picked up a new supply of drugs for the next 90 days.


This afternoon it will be time balance the books to make sure I left enough money to enjoy the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive