Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Two in a row.

This morning was another I don't want to get up sort of day. We are again totally overcast and the weatherman says we are going to be in the 60's all day and the breeze is still from the north. Looks like more indoor time plotting my next move. I do have a couple of outdoor projects waiting, but I would rather wait a few days until the weather warms a bit. PaT has a front license plate waiting to be installed and Mel has a new ladder mount flagpole that is going to require the relocation of the weather station. I also want to spray the tires with protectant and then install the covers. Just thinking of all this activity has worn me out so it's good that I have a couple of days to mentally prepare myself for such a flurry of activity.

For now it's back to searching the TV for something worthwhile and I also have the option of free movies from Amazon Prime. They have over 1,000 movies available to stream, there must be one worth watching, if so it would sure help in enjoying the good life.

10 comments:

  1. Its kinda gloomy and cooler here, too. Today is a day off for me, and I thought I would go for a bike ride, but instead, this morning I did some paperwork and am now playing on the computer. I have two more days off so maybe I will ride tomorrow or Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our cold, gray weather has moved onto you and we have gorgeous sunshine again for a couple of days. I should be outside reading my book but here I am on the computer reading blogs instead. Hope you find a good movie to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While at the computer if you would go on and forward that weather to south Texas it would be appreciated.

      Delete
  3. I think just about the entire country is yucky!

    Never heard of Amazon Prime. I will have to check it out when we get back to the Houston Elks. We get free WIFI there. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prime is a good deal for me. $79.00 per year for two day shipping on all prime items, no other shipping charges plus movies as a bonus.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad to see you are not wearing yourself out by over doing it. I need to take lessons from you. How much do you charge? ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is this spray you have for your tires? I must be missing something. Of course I usually am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tire dressing that keeps them protected while they are sitting.

      Delete

Blog Archive