If you remember a couple of weeks ago I was struggling to install simulated wood trim on PaT's dash and finally gave up the project because of my lack of dexterity was not compatable with the thin decal like material and we just weren't getting along. Well, I gave up that project and immediately ordered a different product that was pre-cut wood. The package arrived yesterday and this morning in about an hour and a half the interior was transferred into a honey burl finish. This is a real wood kit and I'm happy with the way it turned out. It wasn't difficult, which is obvious, because I did it myself and I didn't stick any part of my body to the dash.
Now I have exhausted all available project time for the day and I am free to sit back and watch the world go by as I enjoy the good life.