One of the nice things about making plans is that they are subject to change. Today the plan was to move to River Oaks RV Ranch east of Blanco. However, that plan has changed. Instead we will remain here for another week. Several factors determined this change. The big one was the uncertainty of the Blanco park. The owner could not tell me if Verizon worked at his location which is 6 miles east of town and two weeks without internet would not be tolerable. The second factor was this mornings rain shower which was just enough to make things messy. Third was my weakened condition from yesterday encounter with a bug of some sort. I'm feeling fine today, but why push it. And the last thing that entered into the decision is the town of Fredericksbug itself. There is a lot of interesting history in this town that needs to be explored and that is what I intend to do during the next week. The nice thing about this lifestyle is that it is subject to change on a whim and that's what I've done.
Today we are going to watch the clouds pass by and probably at some point hook up the rest of the utilities, then we will be able to sit back and enjoy the good life.