Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back in Hannibal

I arrived in Hannibal, my old home town, about 12:30 this afternoon and was immediately in touch with Mike, my ex brother-in-law and a great friend. He was in the neighborhood and dropped by to pick me up. We headed for his home where he served supper when his wife Jane arrived home from her work. We had a great visit and I just returned to Mel at the Wal-mart parking lot. I will be here for a couple of nights before moving to the site of the reunion. Visitors welcome.


One thing Hannibal has can be classified as a black hole for Verizon wireless service. I will do the best I can for the next couple of days, but I might have to catch up the blog when I get to a better service area. The next couple of days we will be working overtime to enjoy the good life.

8 comments:

  1. Have fun at the reunion, and don't let them get away with telling any untrue stories about you! Glad you made it o.k. Now, relax and take it easy for a bit. The good life goes on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already got some tales in mind that can top anything they try to throw at me.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back. I look forward to seeing you this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news that you are home and ready to party! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys, looking forward to the lies that go along with every reunion, it should be a fun time.

      Delete
  4. Glad you made it safe and sound now have a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive