This mornings visit to the doctor went well and he was pleased with the progress that has been made to date. We even discussed criteria for cutting back or discontinuing the meds. I am free to hit the road and don't need to see him until again until October.
Now the only thing I need to wait for is the mail that is on the way from South Dakota and a return merchandise authorization that is supposed to be coming to return the weather station. The company that is supposed to be issuing the RMA seems to be dragging their feet and if action doesn't happen today I will be contacting Amazon tomorrow.
I expect to be hitting the road by this weekend in search of a way to enjoy the good life.