Thursday, March 22, 2012

Decisions

This morning when my eyes popped open and I poked my head out from under the blanket I detected that the thermometer had sunk dramatically overnight. A quick look at the thermostat revealed that it was 61 degrees inside and I had a choice to make. I could turn on the furnace and add a little heat or I could roll over and let mother nature warm Mel. Taking the environmental high road I rolled over and saved the propane. 


Since I've gotten up the thermometer has gone to work and climbed out of the basement on the way to close to 90 degrees today. Right now it's close to 80 and it's time for a walk around the park before it gets too hot.


Checking todays schedule I'm amazed to find there is nothing on the agenda, but I'm sure something will happen to aid me enjoying the good life.

9 comments:

  1. Our run at unseasonably warm temperatures is coming to an end. We'll slowly cool through the weekend with a few night time lows that could invite Frosty back to our area before level near normal.

    Thanks for the comment in our last blog, I didn't understand why you said that but the look on Kathy's face said it all. She said ahe slipped in the question while I took a Bad Back Break to actually try and find out what it was.

    Be Safe and keep Enjoying the Good Life

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great weather this week! Warm in the days, followed by cool nights...good sleeping weather. Too bad I can't nap like I'd like to. By the time you would have heated Mel up, it would have required the a/c to cool back off again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think we could keep the weather just like this for awhile?

      Delete
  3. Good choice. We keep the thermostat between 60-64 and in the mornings the bedroom is usually a little colder than that. Sometimes I, too, just pull up the covers and go back to sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good move to me. Why waste the propane a little extra sleep won't hurt. I hope you found something enjoyable to do today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just chatting with the folks around the park is enjoyable enough.

      Delete

Blog Archive