Thursday, March 15, 2012

Busy day

It has already been a busy day around here. I got up early this morning, but not early enough, by the time I was out at 7 am Roger and Donna had already left for San Antonio. Coincidentally, my neighbors on the other side who are also Roger and Donna had pulled out. So I went to check on Jim and Priscilla and they were still packing last minute items. I wished them happy trails until we meet again. 


The next activity was to free up Mel for a trip to Wal-mart for a replenishment of the pantry. After reading the literature on Diabetes I found my food supplies were sadly lacking. Today I was in aisles that I have never ventured in before, but I will say I'm pretty proud of what I acquired.


Now that I am back in my site and all set up I can kick back and watch the tournament while enjoying the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive