Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lazy bones

This morning for some reason my body chose to oversleep and instead of my normal 7 am wake up I didn't roll out of bed until 9:00 am. Once I woke up and looked out I was shocked to see a big ball of fire in blue skies above. The weather pattern has broken, at least for today, and we have a bright sunny day. The temperature just broke 60 and it looks like we are finally in for a half way decent day. The village is awakening as folks emerge from the cocoons and spread their wing. There are new friends to be made, which is always the case in a 55 plus park when we've been in for a few days. The other activity is my neighbors, The Cajun Travelers, are getting ready to make preparations for their escape back to Louisiana in the next couple of days. They are busy washing windows, airing tires and storing gear.


Lot's of activity and I'm out the door to be a part of it. We are now stepping up enjoying of the good life.

4 comments:

  1. The sun came out here today too! It's a miracle! An real day of sun! ;-) 56 right now, 34 tonight. Sure am glad I have that space heater & an electric blankey. Hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't much after I published the blog that the clouds blew in and rain is predicted for tonight and tomorrow. Just a tease, hope you fared better.

      Delete
  2. I got all excited to hear you had sun and now I see it didn't last very long. I hope you did get out for a bit and do the meet and greet.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive