Monday, February 6, 2012

Another one

Yep it's another sub 60 degree day here in the Valley. As a matter of fact we haven't even reached 55 degrees yet. It is overcast with not a hint of sunshine, just the kind of day that makes one get the winter blaaas. Today will be another inside day at least until this evening when more entertainment is scheduled in the park. I'm not even sure of the groups name, but it will be a good excuse to get out.


Mel and I stayed pretty close yesterday and the rain total finally ended up at .67th of an inch, a sizable amount around here. The only time the get large amounts of rain is when a hurricane rolls in and that would be when I would roll out.


It's a little known fact, but you don't have to be outside to enjoy the good life.

6 comments:

  1. I think your good weather has traveled to Oregon. We went to the coast today - 62 degrees, bright sunshine, not a hint of wind. It was one of those serendipitous days that will give way to rain and cooler temperatures tomorrow, but we sure enjoyed the heck out of it while it lasted. And you're right, some days it's nice to stay inside with a book or a movie, and a warm drink and just kick back. BTW, how are you liking that chair by now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still pleased with my purchase and I will say the new chair has adapted very nicely to my nap patterns. Glad you had a nice day.

      Delete
  2. More entertainment should chase away your blaaaaaas. But like you said some days are OK inside but not to many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entertainment..good, Missouri basketball win..good. Weather..rain in the forecast until Saturday..blaaa!

      Delete
  3. Some day, I need to post the pics I took of how a hurricane can damage RV's. No RV should ever try to weather it out...chilly here today too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TexCyn, those pictures can't be pretty. Agree with your advice to run.

      Delete

Blog Archive