Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another event

Tuesday afternoon marks a very popular event here at J5. It's the weekly jam session for folks here in the park and surrounding parks are welcomed. I went over there at 12:30 before the crowd arrived and took a few pictures and then stepped outside to listen.


 Lots of seat for musicians

Empty seats a 1:30 and by 2:00 it was standing room only.

This seems to be the most well attended weekly event in the park. Outside parking spots were hard to come by. As with any jam session the music ranged from the very good to what might be described as painful.

The weather see-saw has flipped again. Yesterday 87 degrees....today 57. We are overcast and the day doesn't look to promising. I think I'll be inside enjoying the good life.. 

1 comment:

  1. Not quite the Pellitiers, huh?!?! But I bet it was still lots of fun. I still like good ole down home music get togethers. Reminds me of when I was a kid and Dad would bring out the guitar and the family (and any company who happened to be there) would all sing together.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive