Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Quiet returns

Today has started out calm and we were actually able to step outside and visit a bit this morning. We have been promised some wind for later today, but not as much as we have been enjoying. After today we are scheduled to return to more normal conditions which will be welcomed by all. I hope the wind stays down for my departure from here on Sunday. Heading east it would be nice to have a tail wind, but it would be nicer to have calm conditions to drive in. I'm still expecting one more shipment of mail and an order from GreenSmoke and I'll be ready to roll.


Today will be a good day for shedding the effects of cabin fever and to become reacquainted with my neighbors as we all work on enjoying the good life.

1 comment:

  1. Really looking forward to your return to Hannibal. 2years is too long.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive