Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Grocery run

This morning it was time to make a pilgrimage to visit my friends of Wal-mart. After an hour a scouring the aisles I was able to leave the parking lot with a full refrigerator and cupboard. I also noticed I was sitting a lot straighter in the drivers seat, having been relieved of the bulge of my billfold in my right hip pocket. 


Yesterday I mentioned e-cigarettes and a reader asked me what an e-cigarette was. Here is a link to Green Smoke. So far the test  is going well. I have ordered more supplies and today's cigarette intake has been a total of two.


I also heard from a friend in Illinois this morning. He used my research on cameras and bought the same one I bought last fall and had a question. We were classmates in Hannibal so the conversation extended as we brought each other up to date.


Now that I have returned to my spot and reset the utilities the rest of the day can be spent enjoying the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive