Thursday, April 7, 2011

To go or not

The decision to go or not to go tomorrow has been pondered for the last couple of day and a couple of factors have been considered. The first is weekend travel and the second is the weather in west Texas. Weekend travel can be tolerated, but the west Texas winds are to be avoided if possible. Currently my rent is paid until the 13th and my though is if I wait until Monday to leave possibly the high wind warnings currently in effect for west Texas and eastern New Mexico will be lifted. At least that's a chance I willing to take. 


This morning I did go on and do the laundry so I'm ready to travel at any time. While waiting on the laundry I took a walk around the park and looked at all the flowers that are blooming. The landscaping sure looks nice.


This is the butterfly garden, complete with a butterfly motel and lots of tasty things for them to enjoy.

One of the flower beds.

Alongside one of the patios.

And around the trees.

Today will be spent doing more travel planning and weather checking and in general just enjoying the good life.

6 comments:

  1. Sitting here in Deming with the wind blasting things around, I vote for after the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barney, thank you oh wise one. I knew you would understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems the winds are bad everywhere. It makes it hard to enjoy anything. Yes would wait and hope next week the winds will die down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On top of the winds, the forecast is for near freezing weather for the weekend! Definitely wait for a few days and soak up the warm while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure is nice up here this morning. Whatever you do, take care. I will see you all, soon.(I hope!)...
    Michael
    RV0777

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive