Saturday, April 2, 2011

Quiet time

After all the excitement yesterdays post stirred up I have decided that today will be a quiet day. I spent a good part of yesterday answering phone calls and replying to emails assuring folks that I really had no plans to change my lifestyle. To the contrary, this style of living is just too enjoyable to part with until I just can't do it anymore. 


I am beginning to formulate plans for my departure from here. I'm thinking next Friday might be a good day to put the wheels in motion in a westward attitude. My plans are to amble out to Elephant Butte, New Mexico before turning and heading to Missouri for the month of June. A more definite timetable and selection of routes will be planned every morning when arising. 


Now it's time to watch some TV while kicking back to enjoy the good life.

1 comment:

  1. I am sitting at the parking area a few miles east of Deming right now. Bright sun gentle breeze and 84.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive