Monday, March 21, 2011

Slow speed

This morning the back seems to be half way back to normal, although, as a friend pointed out, normal is only a setting on a washing machine. Continued application of Mr. Ben and a few Ibuprofen should have me at full speed tomorrow. As for today it will be more observing  the world circulate past my window. I have also been doing a little maintenance on the computer this morning. A program that I had on the old computer to track fuel mileage and basic maintenance won't work on Windows 7 (big surprise) so I found another program that might do the job. This morning I downloaded it and will test it in the next couple of weeks to see if it does what I want.


This afternoons plans are centered around doing nothing and I will diligently attempt to complete the task, of course there is tomorrow if I don't get done. Either way I will still be enjoying the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive