Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nice day

Last night we had a bit of a cold front blow through and the temperature dropped in the to 50's overnight. This morning it's bright and clear with just a slight breeze as the temperature has just hit the 70's. This mornings walk found everything in order in the park and lots of activity as the lawn mowers and weed eaters were in full operation.


Yesterday included a very nice extended visit with Barney as we compared notes on the full-time lifestyle. Barney has had a very interesting life and it's fun to share the experiences we have enjoyed on the road. It also allows one to gather information that might suggest future destinations.


Today is a wait for the UPS man day. I have ordered a cell phone signal booster that should arrive today. Since I now rely on an air card for my internet use I thought this enhancement might improve the service, especially in the fringe areas of my travels. I also expect more visiting will be in order as we go full bore towards enjoying the good life.

1 comment:

  1. "Busters Travels George & Bonnie".

    http://busterstravelsgeo-bon.blogspot.com/

    I also added a Wilson amplifier and outside antenna and have excellent signal in most places we travel. As long as there is a signal the amplifier will increase it.
    George

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive