Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My favorite activity

Today it was again time to participate in my favorite activity.....laundry. This the first time I've been in the laundry room since arriving here and I had the place to myself. I was a little surprised at the size of the facility. They have 5 washers and only three dryers and I can envision problems during the heart of the season. Nothing that can't be overcome though. 


After doing two loads of laundry, folding it and putting it away I have again disposed of all usable energy for the day. It's just as well because todays temperature is expected to be in the mid 90's which isn't conducive to much activity other than sweating. One thing for sure, knowing the laundry is done for a couple of weeks sure helps one to enjoy the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive