Friday, February 18, 2011

More Wind

Today promises to be another breezy day around here, but the temperatures are heading for the 80's  so the breeze will be welcomed. Yesterday and this morning I made another tour of the area and captured a few more images to share.

 First I watched them install a new Texas sign between the flags.

Then I headed down to the shore. Notice the bird in the foreground who had to assume an in-flight position to keep upright in the wind.

The Rec Hall seems to be a busy place.


They also have a separate Game Room with pool tables.

Last night I had a visitor at my door. Landon, who is another former 4 Seasons resident, stopped by for a chat. He and his wife Lorene have been here since January 1st and he is very satisfied with everything here. He was especially happy about the fishing results. He has caught more fish here than anyplace else he's ever been. Red and Black Drum seems to be the catch of the day. He also told me about another RV park just down the road that will have to be checked out before I leave. 

Today will be another day navigated at a slower pace while enjoying the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive