Monday, February 14, 2011

Day one at SeaWind

Well my first walk around the park has been completed and my arm is tired from all the waving. There seems to be lots of friendly people about. When I returned to Mel I received my first visitor. Patty, of Patty and Charlie fame from over in Zapata, who has followed my blog for a couple of years, stopped by to say hello.  Charlie, of course, is out fishing so I'll catch up with him later. They are parked next to Landon and Lorene, also from 4 Seasons, so I'll have to check in with them later. Here's what I saw on my walk.

 Lots of shore birds in the area.

 Some really old oak trees.

 A view across the fishing pond

 The lighted fishing pier.

 A view across the bay.

 An observation tower for viewing the birds.

This is on of the streets in the park.

I have already noticed one difference here at SeaWinds. The office is opened from 7:30 am until 6 PM and the manager actually smiles when you come into the office and is very pleasant. I've got a lot more exploring to do and will continue this tomorrow, but right now it's time to sit back and enjoy the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive