Thursday, August 29, 2013

What's happening

The answer to the what's happening question is nothing, nada, zilch. Last night we had off and on light rain that brought the temperature down but raised the humidity level to the sticky level. Right now it's 75 degrees, but the humidity is 85%, we are overcast and more rain is in the forecast.

Knowing I'm going to be here for awhile I have been taking care of a few odds and ends this morning. The flag and its light are up, the sewer hose is in place a couple of orders for supplies have been placed and the mail has been ordered. Now it is time to head over to the office for a visit and to find out what's going on. This is the routine of someone who is enjoying the good life.

10 comments:

  1. That swing on the back porch needs some company since I am not there. Just a swangin can enhance the good life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the same dilemma as we do...tonight on TV...baseball, NFL football and now college football. I think we ruled out NFL...only 3-4-5 strings playing. The Tribe better win and we really enjoy college football.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I get the night off. No baseball, no college and none of my NFL teams are playing. I'm just going to be bored.

      Delete
  3. I'm surprised that as a Sailor on a Large Slow Target you didn't take plane silhouettes more seriously. Now that you don't have much on your plate, maybe it's time to catch up... :cD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a real concern, there were lots bigger fish for the fighters.

      Delete
  4. We seem to be having the same temps and humidity with on an off rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You keep sending me what you don't use. You're only 300 miles from us.

      Delete

Blog Archive