Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wake up surprise

This mornings wake up and peek out the window had me excited. I though the Ringling Brothers Circus had arrived or possibly I had slept my way back to the 60's. Actually neither was right, but here is what I saw.

Looking out my window as the sun rose.

After I got out and circled the wagon.

It was was a Escape Rental RV for people who don't care what they're seen in and my hopes for 40 clowns climbing out the doors were dashed. I can't imagine I would be driving this, even if they were paying me.

Another nice morning here in Cortez and the sun shinning on the mountains was a nice sight to wake up to. (after I got past the clown car). 



I am now in a hold pattern. I placed an order with Amazon yesterday for four separate items and they are coming in four separate shipments. Schedule says they will all arrive between now and Monday. I also have mail on the way from South Dakota. That should be here Friday. 

The Ringling Brothers RV has left the park so I can now get back to enjoying the good life.


10 comments:

  1. No tigers, no elephants...not a circus, that's for sure. Glad you woke up o.k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing those vans last summer. I would drive around in them. I want to do something like that to my RV, but don't want to pay the $$. Considered getting an advertiser. Maybe a bright yellow Sprint RV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool. I wouldn't want that RV, but I did go to their website. I saw a few that would be neat to travel in. We would be the talk of the campground...not sure that would be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you let Paul paint the 5er like tat. They'd love you in Mission.

      Delete
  4. You can be glad it wasn't the one they call "Woodstock" parked next to you. I went to their site and clicked through all the vans they had listed. What a hoot!! (but just a little on the small side for my taste!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too. Day tripper with the eyeballs might be interesting too. These folks came in after dark and left just after sunrise. I wonder if they are tired of answering questions.

      Delete
  5. OK John, I really like the van. I would drive it and camp in it. But I have been know to do strange things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few quarts of paint and your truck could look just like that.

      Delete

Blog Archive