Thursday, May 23, 2013

Grants New Mexico

I have moved all of 70 miles today and am set up in Lavaland RV park at the east end of Grants NM. In keeping with my standard practice I will be hunkered down here for a week while giving Memorial Day over to the weekend warriors.

No stops were made until arriving in Grants and then it was just a quick stop at Walmart to makes sure I had an adequate supply of Dr. Pepper for the weekend. I do have a few pictures of yesterdays stay at USA RV park. It's a nice park, but a bit pricey for an extended stay. Here's what I saw.











Now that I'm parked for the weekend I'll assume a low profile while enjoying the good life.

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures of you playing the flute. How do you get your hair to stand up like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't have been me, I can't even play the radio very well.

      Delete
  2. That chess set is so cool. Can you really move the pieces and play the game?

    What a hoot the pool is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chess game is not for the weak, but the pieces do move. You have to be strong of mind and body to play with that set.





      Delete
  3. Looked like a fun place. Nice landscaping. Love the water feature.

    Staying put this weekend is in order for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always made it a habit to park for the holidays. Get out of the way for the weekend warriors.

      Delete

Blog Archive