Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Errands

This morning has been a busy one. First off I was notified by Pep Boys that my savings dollars (rebate money from service they had performed) was expiring at the end of the month. Even though I had no purchase in mind I didn't want to let $30.00 slip through my fingers. I found a couple of things for PaT including a sun shield for the front window and some smell good for the interior.

Next it was a stop at Walmart for a few things that were forgotten on the last trip and of course and few things that weren't even thought about until hitting the door.

The errands completed I'm back at Mel and I am going to be taking the afternoon off. More friends have pulled out and I'm starting to feel like the Maytag repairman.

Still all in all there are enough folks around to continue to enjoy the good life.

4 comments:

  1. Did you get the smell good thing that makes PaT smell like the ocean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sun screens are great. I used them out here even in the winter.
    I also went to walmart today and had a list. I still missed things and I am not going back.

    It is weird when the parks start to get empty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually figure out what I've forgotten as I'm driving away from the store.

      Here it's like living in a ghost town. About 20 people stay year round.

      Delete

Blog Archive