Monday, August 13, 2012

Where's the parts?

I spoke with Chip this morning inquiring about the status of the parts. He said there is apparently a shortage of furnaces, but he would spend some time today following up on the orders to see if he could get more information. I sure would like to get this thing taken care of and behind us. There should be more to the rest of the summer than just sitting and waiting for parts to complete the repairs.

Today is a no sports day. The Olympics are over and the Cardinals have an off day. Maybe I'll use the day to do some housekeeping and then again maybe not. We'll just see if the mood moves me. In the meantime we will devote some energy to enjoying the good life.

6 comments:

  1. How long did you plan on being in that area? Are you behind your "strict" schedule? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. No planned time. I was hoping to get the repairs finished so I could wander some more this summer, but wandering time is disappearing. I have a family get-together in The Hill Country the first of October and want to be back in Mission by the middle of October. That's about as firm as my plans get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the furnace parts show up before you really need them.
    I saw a Melborn moving down the road heading for the high country and thought of you and Mel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually use the furnace, but it sure would be nice to have a backup for my space heater. I wish it was me heading for the high country.

      Delete
  4. I guess you're finding out that PARTing is such sweet sorrow...well, maybe not so sweet. Hope you get everything fixed soon so you can enjoy the rest of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While waiting for parts to arrive it's just a question of whether delivery is to be or not to be.

      Delete

Blog Archive