Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Parts part tres.

Chip the RV man was by today to let me know the furnace should arrive in town tomorrow and then the only thing they will be waiting for is the new wheel well liner, a piece of trim and the mudflap and bracket. So we are making some progress even though no speeding tickets have been issued in the completion of this project..

I have just a few more pictures from yesterdays garden tour to share.



And more words to live by.

Today we will again see temperatures in the 100 degree range and I will be able to enjoy them from the inside looking out, thanks to the Coleman Corporation and the fine air conditioner they manufactured to help me enjoy the good life. 

18 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are having some progress with the repairs.
    I guess all you can do until all the pieces and parts come in is sit back and enjoy the good life. Someone has to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel I have adapted rather nicely to sitting back and enjoying the good life. Why fight it, right.

      Delete
  2. The Coleman Corporation are good people to help you enjoy the good life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are waiting for furnace parts and not a/c parts. That would spoile your busy lifestyle... ;c)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, with a temperature of 102 right now I think I would have to clean out space in the refrigerator for me.

      Delete
  4. Just had to laugh at your respond to Paul and Marti. Glad your parts are finally coming your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you sweating up a storm trying to Enjoy the Good Life.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Look out every window"...words to live by indeed. Hopefully things are moving past as they are being viewed out that window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found looking out the window sure improves the driving.

      Delete
  7. OK its a start 1 down 4 to go. But you seem to be doing OK.
    A/C is a wonderful thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be sure and look out "every" window to fully enjoy the "Good Life".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just keep whittling away at the tasks and soon you will be good as new!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure wish I was as handy as Steve and we would probably have this all done by now.

      Delete

Blog Archive