Thursday, August 9, 2012

No plan

I just checked my schedule for the day and found that baseball will be starting at noon. This in addition to a full schedule of Olympic sports that should keep me busy for most of the day. Today's premier event in the Olympics is the decathlon, which is about the truest measure of an all around athlete there is. It is certainly what I would have participated in if only I could run, jump or throw. 

Clay and I were able to solve most of the immediate world problems this morning, so already it has been a busy and successful day.

Now it's time to begin enjoying the good life for the rest today.


10 comments:

  1. So, it's obvious that you're not going to share your solutions to the world's problems, but you really could, you know. Then we'd all feel better knowing that you have things well in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russ, if we release that information someone would sabotage the plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No plan? Now I'm starting to worry that you won't be enjoying the good life!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have learned to enjoy the good life without even having a plan.

      Delete
  4. Your opinion of the Decathlon is one I can certainly agree with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The decathlon was wonderful. I like the way they save the most difficult event for the end of each day. Makes for a much truly gold medal winner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You day's schedule made me tired. But I bet you enjoyed it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo my days are pretty simple andit doesn't take much to enjoy the good life.

      Delete

Blog Archive