Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Plans have been made.

After much study and pondering I have decided to hit the trail tomorrow and begin the trek back to Elephant Butte. That way I can get the rest of the repairs done to Mel and have that out of the way. First stop on the journey will be at the top of Raton Pass in New Mexico tomorrow night. Then on to Mountainair, New Mexico for Friday night and I should arrive in EB on Saturday night and hopefully we can get the repairs completed sometime in the next week.


Today the job at hand has been watching the thermometer rise and little else has been accomplished, but I do plan on washing the dishes later on, this is unless they decide to self-clean. In the unlikely event that this does happen then I will have nothing to do for the rest of the day. Other than that it is just sit back and enjoy the good life time.

14 comments:

  1. Safe Travels John and Hoopefully we;ll meet down the road sometime.

    If those dishes do manage to self clean you could become rich by helping more people to Enjoy the Good Life.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels to you guys, also. I just checked in the dishes and there has been no action yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the dishes do end up washing themselves, let us all know how you arranged that.

    Watching the thermometer rise during the summer isn't a fun task. Only during the dead of winter is it something we are like to look forward to.

    Safe Travels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanderin, that just points out the lack of activity where I am. The grass is growing too slow to watch it so we fall back on the thermometer.

      Delete
  4. That a good plan I think. So resting up today is wise.
    Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very glad to see you are not wearing yourself out.

    You are my hero, someday I hope I can be as busy as you are! ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you get a dog for a companion he can lick your dishes clean. But then there's always the need for the other activity with a pooper scooper ! Just can't win I guess.

    Oh but you can win.... I'm sure there are other dogs in the camp you could employ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could name him 'cold water' and then tell people the dishes were as clean as cold water could get them.

      Delete

Blog Archive