Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Quite day

Now that we are set up at Cedar Cove RV Park in Elephant Butte New Mexico I have decided to make this a do nothing day. After all the drama yesterday I think a day off is in order. I will begin my tire search tomorrow, besides I'm not in any big hurry to part with the quantity of bucks that will be required to by six new tires.


Over night the winds blew in from the north and chased most of the warm weather away. The over night low was 54 and the high wind yesterday was 25 mph. Quite a change from the +90 temperatures I enjoyed 3 days ago in Texas.


Time for me to kick back for the rest of the day and work on enjoying the good life.

8 comments:

  1. I could get you a real deal here. Glad you didn't have much damage to you rig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael, if I was a bit closer I'd take you up on that deal.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. One day of stress deserves a day or two off. It's only fair.

      Delete
  3. Happy to hear you made it safe and sound. Those are not cold temps and you know you needed to get away from that heat and humidity. :)
    Have a good rest and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty chilly when you've grown used to 90+ degrees. Right now it's 51 and my thin blood is rebelling. Thanks for the visit.

      Delete
  4. I missed yesterday's post - gotta go read it. Glad you are in cooler weather...90 is just too dang hot.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive