Saturday, April 23, 2011

Late night victory

Last nights Cardinal game was delayed for an hour and a half as severe weather tore through St. Louis. It was bad enough and did enough damage that the airport was closed down. The game was finally resumed and didn't finish until after midnight. The result of all this is a slow start for the day around here. I did get out and empty the tanks and do a little maintenance, but the speed factor was absent. Then I fixed a French toast breakfast that added another layer of tired. It looks like today will be run at half speed unless the energy fairy pays me a visit. 


The Cardinals have an opportunity for four wins in a row this afternoon, but this is one of the few Cardinal games    I won't be able to watch this season because of the nature of my RV TV package. You see the game is on the Fox network and they carry several games regionally. My network stations are in New York and  Los Angeles and the Cardinal game will only go to the Midwest stations. Just a small price to pay for enjoying the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive