Monday, April 18, 2011

Good day so far.

We are under a high wind warning for the day, but so far there is not a sign of a breeze. We are at 81 degrees and the humidity is 17% right now. Looks like we have a good day in store.


Yesterday I posted a few pictures of the RV park and I thought I would continue today with the rest of them. The park is loaded with antiques and every where you turn there is something else to look at from days gone by. Here are a few more.









Even though the parks office and rec hall are thoroughly modern every available space seems to be decorated with a treasure from the past. The place really has a museum like atmosphere.


Today's plans can be summed up in one word....none. I will just go with the flow and see what happens. One thing you can be sure of is I'll be enjoying the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive