Friday, March 18, 2011

On hold

This morning the day is on hold waiting for the UPS man to bring me my new tire pressure monitoring system. In checking with folks in the park his schedule seems to be precisely located between 9 am and 7:30 pm. I guess there isn't much alternative but to stay close to home until he arrives. I did walk out to the highway this morning to take a look at the activity going on there. US 281 passes directly in front of the park on its way from the valley to the Canadian border and it is currently being upgraded here an Falfurrias.



A couple of views of the construction.

Today while waiting for the UPS delivery I will have plenty of opportunity to watch a little basketball with 16 games scheduled. This will help pass the time while enjoying the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive