Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Location

I have arrived at my new location at the Country Side RV Park in Falfurrias Texas and settled into my assigned spot. On the way over a stop was made to fill Mel's tank and it was noted that the price had increased $1.00 since the last drink Mel had. The spot I was given is in a good location, just a few feet from the laundry, pool and rec hall. The spot I was assigned was chosen because it is available to be rented next year if I decide to make this my winter home. I will capture some pictures tomorrow to share with you. As for today I have done enough and spent enough money that I can now sit back and enjoy the good life.

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you made it ok. I was afraid the long drive over there would wear you out and make you go to sleep while driving.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive