Monday, March 28, 2011

Cooler

Today we awoke to cooler temperatures, instead of mid 90's we are in the low 70's. Believe it or not some folks are actually walking around in winter coats. I'd say they've spent too much time in the deep south. More folks left today and headed northbound. One couple was from Maine and they have quite a trek ahead of them. This mornings walk around the park revealed some activity. several folks were busy packing and making ready for their exit. There were some plants busy blooming.


And the park staff was busy working on the completion of the new golf cart storage facility that should be ready for carts in the next week or so.

I would say that right now about half the spaces in the park have been vacated and right now my next door neighbor is hooking up for his exit and he seems to be running into a problem.  I guess I should go see what needs to be done to get him on the path to enjoying the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive