Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Too Lazy

The last couple of days I've been in the lazy mode. The weather has had something to do with it, but can't be entirely blamed. This park seems to cater more to the fishermen variety of RVer and during the day there are very few folks out and about to visit with. Even the ones that stay behind seem to keep to themselves. I have been spending time reading Huck Finn and searching some of the archived photos Hannibal on the internet. Stirring up old memories as I go.


Today the fog has finally cleared out around here or I should say its been pushed out by the wind, which is back. The temperature is nice at 81 degrees and the breeze, at 20 mph, keeps it from getting too warm. I am already looking forward to my next move down the road and a change of scenery. This place is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live here.


Today another trip around the park will be made to see if we can find someone who wants to communicate and no matter we will continue to enjoy the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive