Saturday, February 12, 2011

Packing day

Today is packing day to get ready for the move tomorrow. The problem is I haven't gotten much done to this point. The day started off with a walk to the mailbox, which ended up taking about two hours after all the visits were made. Then the propane man arrived and that was another half hour of visiting with all the folks who arrived to get propane. Another hour was devoted to a farewell lunch with Max which brings me to the present time. What I've accomplished to this point is that I've put my address sign away.


I did try to post a picture of yesterdays sewer work on our street, but found that I have exceeded my 1Gb limit in my on-line photo album. So I had to go through the procedure to add space and I won't be able to add pictures until that transaction is completed. Now it's off to do laundry and then we will dump the tanks and stow the hoses so we are ready to depart in the morning. It sounds like the rest of the day will be busy especially after I squeeze in some time for enjoying the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive